There are many pubs in Derbyshire with accommodation but many of our customers keep coming back, time after time. We believe our bed and breakfast accommodation is some of the best on offer in the Peak District.
Quality Peak District b&b
If you are looking for a cosy break in the Peak District, in a warm and welcoming retreat in stunning locations, with excellent, homecoked food and comfortable bedrooms, then the Yorkshire Bridge is for you!
- Check in time 4pm onwards
- Bed and Breakfast prices include en-suite accommodation with colour TV, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, full English breakfast and VAT
- Accommodation is reserved subject to it still being available upon receipt of a deposit of £25.00 per person. This can be given over the telephone or email with a credit card number, or by post with a cheque. Deposits are not refundable in event of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to alter these tariffs on unconfirmed bookings.
- OPEN ALL YEAR
- Special Christmas and New Year breaks available!
- Special three day breaks at Easter, Spring Bank and August Bank Holiday - £130.00 per person for 3 days Bed & Breakfast!
- At lunchtimes and evenings, we offer a varied and imaginative range of reasonably priced food, and we invite you to choose from this menu to complement your stay at The Yorkshire Bridge Inn.
- If you would like to make a booking enquiry or for more information, please email email@example.com or telephone us on 61
We believe that this is one of the most special places to stay in the UK...and the press agree
Paddy Burt of the Daily Telegraph said of the Yorkshire Bridge:
“Our room… is exactly the sort of hotel room we always hope to find... We're late for breakfast because it's so nice up here in the eaves…”
Ground floor accommodation, suitable for those who have difficulty with stairs.
All rooms are well equipped with remote control colour televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone and hairdryer.