At The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa in the Yorkshire Dales, we are dog friendly and welcome guests of the four-legged kind alongside our human guests.
We do ask that owners adhere to the following guidelines when bringing their faithful companion with them to The Devonshire Arms to ensure a comfortable stay for yourself, your pet and fellow guests.
Why not treat your four legged friend to a specially designed 4 poster dog bed for £25.00?
- The hotel is prepared to accommodate fully trained, well-mannered, disease free dogs, up to 25 kg.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash and accompanied by yourself (pet owner) or held in arms in all public areas of the hotel, including outdoors. Pets are not allowed in indoor food and beverage outlets.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. Should you require pet services and supplies, please contact reception prior to arrival.
- Please contact Reception at extension 0 to arrange for a convenient time for cleaning your room. For the safety and comfort of your pet, Housekeeping will enter your room only if (1) your pet is not present or (2) you are present and your pet is leashed.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet in the hotel or in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced. We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays inappropriate behavior including but not limited to excessive barking, biting, evidence of disease, etc. You will be responsible for all charges relating to the removal of your pet including transportation and kennel charges.
- A fee of £10.00 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay. However as the pet owner and registered guest, you will also be responsible for any additional cost for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities caused by your pet.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Back Shoulder and Chest Ayurvedic Massage at Indian SPA ...
Hotel California Subtitulado en español
The best hotel deal in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs ...