Our spa day here at The Devonshire Spa include a welcome drink, Light lunch, use of the facilities robe, slippers, towels and locker hire.
We welcome you warmly into our house of retreat, where we will cater to all your needs, so come in, sit down, relax and let us take care of you during your spa experience.
At the Devonshire we like to take the stress out of deciding which package to choose from, we only offer one package then leave it up to you to add as many treatments as you want by offering 20% off all extra treatments booked at the same time as the package, this way you get exactly what you desire….
Pure Indulgence – £99 per person
This program is specifically designed to combat the effects of a stressful lifestyle.
- Coffee, herbal teas and homemade biscuits on arrival, served in the Relaxation Lounge overlooking the gardens.
- Robes, towels, slippers, toiletries, water, herbal tea, newspapers and magazines are provided.
- Full use of the spa and leisure facilities
A choice of a 50 minute or two 25 minute Spa treatments
50 minute Treatments
- Devonshire Select Facial
- Jessica Manicure
- Jessica Pedicure (Jessica treatments Include Geleration)
- Mud Wrap
- Algae Wrap
25 Minute Treatments
- ESPA Express Facial
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- ESPA Invigorating, Detoxifying or Relaxing Salt Scrub
- Jessica Express Manicure
- Jessica Express Pedicure (gel not included)
- Light lunch served in the relaxation lounge
Upgrade your lunch to The Brasserie for just £10 per person and enjoy a £28 lunch allowance to choose from our daily menu. Monday to Friday only, Subject to availability and reservations are essential.
You may also upgrade your light lunch to a Devonshire Afternoon Tea for just £10 per person. Subject to availability and reservations essential.
Spa day packages are available seven days a week, subject to availability. We advise booking early to avoid disappointment. Debit/credit cards details are required to secure all bookings. Please note that we operate a 7 day cancellation period for spa packages. Cancellations made with less than 7 days’ notice of the appointment time will result in full charge.