If you don't have time for a full weeks holiday, enjoy a short break at one of our beautiful cottages.
Enjoy bracing sea side walks, cosy pubs and restaurants, quiet fishing villages or enjoy lazy days in front of a roaring log fire and simply relax and unwind.
Our self catering holiday cottages in Scarborough offer the perfect setting for a family holiday or short break with friends. Scalby Lodge is an ideal location for a holiday at any time of the year.
Cottages are available which feature a welcoming wood-burning stove and in most cases under floor heating.
The adjacent Scalby pond boasts a private hide which bird watching guests are welcome to use.
Whether you are planning the ultimate family get-together, a special occasion or a holiday away with friends; book one or more cottages to accommodate the whole party.
• Enjoy stunning walks along the Cleveland Way
• Visit the RSPB Bempton Cliffs Bird Sanctuary - a paradise for bird spotters
• Walk along Scarborough's two beautiful beaches at North and South Bay
• Visit the town's eclectic mix of shops, dine in its wide choice of restaurants or take in an Alan Ayckbourn play at the theatre
• The historic port of Whitby is a 30-minute drive North of Scarborough - renowned for its connection with Dracula
• Whitby is also the departure point for the North York Moors Railway steam train which traverses the county's dramatic scenery
• The cathedral city of York is just over an hour's drive away, whilst the cosmopolitan shopping mecca of Leeds is one and a half hour's drive from Scalby