- "We had a great weekend staying at Travelodge St Nicholas. Great location. The room was very comfortable and warm, although there had been wa..."
- "Very clean and reception staff very helpful with one request we made..."
- "A little bit tlc needed ie decoration..."
- "Such a fab hotel great rooms great staff good value for money and good location..."
- "Stayed here just for one night. The room was very clean and modern. Bed was really comfortable and it was warm in the room. Great stay."
About the hotel
Only 0. 3 miles from Scarborough train station and town centre, staying at the Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel is one of the best ways to immerse yourself in this enjoyable seaside town. From here, everything is within walking distance, including the scenic coastline.
The town centre is less than half a mile away and the SEALIFE Centre and Spa Theatre and Conference Centre are just a little further afield. The Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel is also near South Cliff Golf Course for those who want a relaxing day on the green, while families can enjoy a trip to Flamingo Land for a fun and varied day out when you're not at the beach. Our rooms have everything you need for a great nights sleep, including a king-size bed, showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi* and a large lit desk area. Hair dryers, irons and cots are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.