The Cottages at Raithwaite offer visitors to Whitby an unrivalled cottage experience.
The Cottages in brief:
- One, two and three bed cottages available
- State of the art kitchens with high specification appliances
- Large living room areas with comfortable furnishings
- Private Chef and waiting staff available
- Range of welcome hampers to choose from
- Daily housekeeping
Boasting spacious living areas, fully fitted kitchens and private decking areas, our beautifully designed cottages include unique features including stunning arch windows, picturesque woodland views and original fireplaces.
Kitchen facilities include a self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, cutlery, crockery, small kitchen appliances and cooking utensils.
Private Chefs and waiting staff can be booked in advance of your stay at an additional charge. Welcome hampers can be purchased prior to your arrival and delivered to your cottage prior to check in.
Cottage check-in time is at 4pm.
Cottage check-out time is at 10am.
The cottages are not suitable for those with disabilities due to step access and multi-storey accommodation. Access to the Spa within The Hall is not included in your cottage rate however a concession is made on the £25 spa day pass, £10 for adults (16 years and over) and £5 for children (under 16 years). Breakfast can be booked within The Hall or The Keep and added to your room bill. A 25% deposit will be taken upon reserving your cottage.
- Jasmine Cottage, features include a small private terrrace with woodland views, open plan fitted kitchen and living room. The bedroom is on the ground floor.
- Clematis Cottage, features include spacious lounge areas and fully fitted kitchens. Both bedrooms are on the first floor.
- Gardeners Cottage, features include spacious lounge areas and fully fitted kitchens. Both bedrooms are on the first floor.
- York Cottage, special features include three downstairs bedrooms, large living spaces on the first floor with views of The Hall. Juliet balconies overlook the courtyard and fully fitted kitchens are adjacent to the living room.
- Pheasant Cottage, special features include three downstairs bedrooms, large living spaces on the first floor with views of The Hall. Juliet balconies overlook the courtyard and fully fitted kitchens are adjacent to the living room.
- Discovery Cottage, special features include a large open plan kitchen and sitting room with a private decking area. South facing with woodland views, two upstairs en-suite bedrooms and one downstairs bedroom.
- Home Farm Cottage, special features include large country kitchen and sitting room with a private patio area. South facing with woodland views, three large bedrooms on the ground floor and first floor and a small attic room.