Chic luxury in rural splendour.
Very smart contemporary luxury gay friendly boutique hotel with an international flavour. The perfect all year round base for walking, cycling, horse riding, eating fabulous food or just relaxing.
Restored Victorian School House. Peace and solitude on the edge of Bainbridge village, Wensleydale in the North Yorkshire Dales.
About The Owners
Dave and Charlotte bought Yorebridge house in 2006 and have totally overhauled it with the aim of creating Yorkshire's finest luxury boutique hotel. They are passionate about hospitality, good food and where they live and wanted to recreate the very best of their travels in their much loved and beautiful Yorkshire Dales where they have come home to roost and have a family.
Dave is ex Bang and Olufsen and Charlotte has her own interior design business. A combination of skills which is reflected throughout Yorebridge. They are supported by the efficient and friendly hotel manager Adam Dyke and a great team.
- The rooms each have a different design style which reflect the travels of the owners and places that they love: Morocco, France, New York, Italy, Asia, the Carribbean and England.
- The twin baths with views over the Dales in the New York inspired loft room called The Greenwich.
- Returning back to base to indulge after a day of hearty walking in a wonderful landscape.
- The relaxed, unstuffy but professional service.
- The sense of being totally away from it all but with amazing comforts to hand.
- Eleven individually inspired and designed spacious rooms with views of the Dales. All rooms are very high spec and five have terraces with hot tubs. Large and individual beds (some four posters) with crisp linen. Sumptuous fabrics everywhere.
- En-suite bathrooms with luxury and relaxation at their heart. Roll top baths, wet rooms and Molton Brown toiletries.
- State of the art Bang and Olufsen TV, DVD, CD system and DVD library.
- Restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Head Chef, Dale Excelby, has worked at award winning restaurants and provides a modern British menu with wonders like butter poached lobster and locally reared lamb with garlic and rosemary sausages. The dining room is light and calm with views of The Dales, and at night it is wonderfully romantic in candle light. Excellent wine selection.
- The bar and lounge: wonderfully cosy with roaring fires.