11 Hurgill Road, Richmond
Our aim is to provide you with a freshly prepared breakfast, made from locally-sourced produce, which you will remember long beyond your stay!
Our sausages, bacon are provided by Hodgson's Finest local butcher, just 5 miles from Richmond, with fruit and vegetables bought within Richmond. Our fresh free range eggs are supplied by Wensleydale Eggs near Leyburn. Our freshly roasted and ground coffee is supplied by Rounton artisan coffee roasters.
Gluten-free and vegetarian diets can be readily accommodated if you inform us at least 24 hours before your arrival.
Your breakfast will be freshly cooked for you. To help us with planning and preparation, we ask you to order your breakfast the previous evening. This helps to reduce waiting times for you and prevents food wastage.
Self-service buffet includes:
- A range of cereals
- Fresh fruit salad and natural yoghurt
- Freshly baked bread for toasting or a croissant
- Selection of marmalade, jams and honey
- Freshly brewed ground coffee and tea
- A range of fruit juices
A choice from a range of cooked breakfasts:
- Traditional cooked full English breakfast including sausage, bacon, egg, tomato, mushrooms, beans
- Eggs can be 'fat-free fried' (Aga 'fried' eggs use no fat!), poached or scrambled to order and served on toast
- Croissant filled with sausage, bacon and mushrooms
- Specials may include smoked salmon or kippers
- Vegetarian alternatives are available
We will be happy to prepare a delicious packed lunch for you if this is ordered the evening before. This will cost £6 and comprise:
- Large filled home-baked bread roll with choice of fillings
- Bag of crisps
- Home-baked nutritious snack eg flapjack or home-baked cake
- Piece of fresh fruit
- Bottle of water or carton of fruit juice
We currently have a Food Hygeine Rating of 5 out of 5 from the