- "Booking was the quickest ever and I got such a good rate that I wasn't expecting much of the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised!..."
- "The Yorkshire was clean and friendly. It won't win best hotel in the world but it does the basics well."
- "Like most of Harrogate, including the other hotels I have stayed in there, The Yorkshire is slowly fading away. The facilities all worked, e..."
- "Slightly shabby, but clean and everyone very friendly..."
- "Nice hotel, rooms and lobby corridors are a bit dated but can understand that the cost to refurbish such a large building would be very expe..."
About the hotel
Make yourself at home when staying at The Yorkshire Hotel, in the heart of Harrogate - the perfect base to explore Yorkshire and the stunning Yorkshire Dales. Our friendly team are on hand to help you discover what a holiday in Yorkshire is all about whether it be visiting glorious gardens, historic attractions or the wider area including York and Ripon. Whatever the reason for your break, be it a cultural getaway, walking holiday or business trip, we offer a great choice of bedroom styles to suit your needs.
Enjoy dining out in Harrogate at our high street style eaterie Hg1 Brasserie. Pop in for a tasty light bite at lunch time or feast on traditional favourites in the evening including dishes like precision grilled steak, slow roasted belly pork and haddock with a twist. After dinner, relax in our modern bar and watch the world go by in John Street, one of Harrogate's most popular pedestrian areas.